Prior to vising Kidnasium and using the indoor playground and facilities, each visitor must read our terms and conditions, agree to all policies and procedures, and consent to our waiver aggreement. Please read the following terms and submit your information in the form below. Kidnasium agrees to keep all information submitted private and confidential. Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Kidnasium reserves the right to change its policies, schedules and pricing at any time.
I hereby give permission for my child/children to participate in programs conducted at Kidnasium. In the event of an injury or accident, I authorize customary medical treatment, as well as transportation and medical services, if warranted at the expense of myself or my health insurance.
Children are not allowed in any part of Kidnasium without a parent/caregiver present, unless taking part in 2.5 years and over programs (excluding Extended Activity Zone and Play2Learn). I agree to supervise my child(ren) at all times while on the premises of Kidnasium.
USER AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
Policies & Procedures:
- Please do not bring children to Kidnasium when they are ill or have a medical condition that is communicable. We reserve the right to restrict admission and/or send a child home, when, in our opinion that child is ill or risks the health or well being of other children.
- The parent/guardian assumes full responsibility for the conduct of himself/herself, the parent/guardians children and the authorized caregiver. The parent/guardian agrees that he/she or their authorized caregiver shall remain on premises and within arm’s reach of each child at all times that their children are present. All parents and caregivers are responsible for their child’s supervision and safety while in our indoor playground.
- All parents/guardians, their children, and their caregivers shall conduct themselves in ways that do not threaten the health, well being and full enjoyment of other parents/guardians, their children and caretakers.
- Kidnasium reserves the right to limit the number of children/caregivers that are in any enclosed area, including our indoor playground at anytime. Kidnasium will make reasonable effort to monitor the number of children/caregivers in order to provide a safe and fun environment with limited inconveniences as possible.
- Parents/guardians are prohibited from bringing any food, drinks or gum into our indoor playground or classroom areas. With the exception of birthday parties and cooking classes, select items may be permitted into specified areas excluding those previously mentioned. Parents/guardians may bring food into Kidnasium for their children as long as it complies with our nut free policy and is consumed in designated food/drink areas.
- Outdoor shoes of any kind are prohibited in any classrooms or indoor playground. Shoes and any outdoor gear must be stored in the reception area, on the carpets provided or in cubbies provided. We request that all parents/guardians, their children and caregivers wear socks at all times within the indoor playground and special dance footwear in the classrooms as specified by individual teachers/classes.
- To avoid misplaced personal items, toys/games other than those provided by Kidnasium are not recommended to be brought into the indoor playground or classroom areas. We reserve the right to request the immediate removal of any items brought into the facility that could potentially be hazardous to other children.
- Strollers are not permitted past reception or into classes or the indoor playground and can be parked in a designated stroller area.
- Kidnasium is food allergy aware and is making every effort to provide a safe environment for our members. Any food containing nuts or nut ingredients are strictly prohibited. We request that you do not bring any nut products or any food containing nuts into the facility.
- Kidnasium is not responsible for any personal belongings.
BY SUBMITTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
KIDNASIUM ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am aware and hereby acknowledge, agree and accept the risk of injury and illness hereby inherent in any physical activity and/or program, including but not limited to those programs offered by Kidnasium (hereinafter the activities) and that the activities involve risks, dangers and hazards including, but not limited to: falling, mechanical failure of the equipment, loss of balance or control, collision with other people, illness or trauma, the proximity of medical care which may or may not be readily available, the failure to act safely or within one’s own ability or to stay within designated areas, negligence of other members and/or other people, and negligence on the part of Kidnasium or its employees and contractors, including the failure on the part of Kidnasium or its employees and/or contractors staff to safeguard and protect me from the risks, dangers, and hazards associated with the activities and I freely accept and fully assume such risks, dangers, hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and loss resulting therefrom.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of Kidnasium accepting my application for admission and/or membership, and permitting my use of its facilities, classrooms, washrooms, and parking facilities (hereinafter referred to as “the facilities”), I hereby agree to the following:
- TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against Kidnasium, its shareholders, directors, offices, employees, agents, representatives, independent contractors, subcontractors, sponsors, successors, representatives and assigns (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred as “THE RELEASEES”) and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I might suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer resulting from either my use of or my presence on the facilities or travel due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, mistakes, or error in judgement , or from injuries resulting from mechanical breakdown or failure of equipment, or poor design or placement of any equipment, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care including any duty of care under the occupiers liability Act, R.S.O.1990, Chapter 0.2 on the part of the releases, and also including the failure on part of the releases to safeguard or protect me from the risk , dangers and hazards of the activities referred to above.
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liabilities for any damage to property of or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my use or my child’s/ward’s and/or my child’s caregiver use of or presence on the facilities.