Sparx Studio is a kids educational-based acting studio that expands upon social-emotional learning objectives used in Ontario’s curriculum and integrates them within popular and fun acting activities! The studio is motivated to make a positive change and help decrease the growing number of youth mental health issues. Sparx students learn fundamental coping techniques for how to deal with invaluable life skills, such as how to deal with bullying, anxiety and public safety. Every Sparx program is cleverly designed so that your child will have a ton of fun and not even realize that they are learning! Sparx Studio encourages all personality types to sign up and no acting experience is necessary!
Sparx Courses: Sparx Studio offers the following at Kidnasium Midtown. Option a) Monday’s from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Next 6 Week Course Dates: Nov 11, 18, 25, Dec 2, 9, 16)Option b) Saturdays from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (Next 6 Week Course Dates: Nov 9, 16, 23, 30 Dec 7, 14)Option c) Drop-In Classes for any of the above!
Throughout each 6 week course, students will:
– Learn valuable acting techniques to help enhance public speaking and creativity skills.
– Use experiential learning to problem solve with issues such as bullying, anxiety and public safety.
– Build confidence and independence.
– Participate in various educational and enjoyable acting exercises including games, scene work and improvisation.
– Grow their emotional intelligence and social skills.
– Work effectively with others in a team-based environment.
– Create and perform a ‘Sparx Showcase’ performance by contributing story ideas and characters! (They will perform this for friends and family on the last day of the course!)-Have a blast!
Registration via Sparx’s website: https://www.sparxstudiotoronto.com/classes
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 937-925-8559.
*Kidnasium Members use the code ‘IGNITE’ to receive a 10% discount!*