We offer a variety of recreational programs for children with different interests and skill levels, Our mission at Kidnasium is to provide programming to help keep children of all ages active and engaged. Our instructors aim to encourage physical, social and cognitive development in a safe and fun setting, it is our goal to work with each child to get them to a level where they can feel confident in themselves and their abilities. We provide an encouraging and positive atmosphere where children learn to work hard, have fun, and try new things!
Classes for children 0 – 2.5 years old require a Parent/Caregiver participation, we kindly ask adults wear socks in our facility. Children over 2.5 years old are welcome to be dropped off for classes if preferred. Our Lil’ and In Training programs are strictly drop off only. For detailed descriptions of each of our classes, please click on the registration tab and select your desired class.
Our Fall Schedule is open for Registration!
How It Works:
- Pick a class
- Find your class in our registration schedule. Click an age group below our calendar to find your class based on age
- Register online by clicking REGISTER from our schedule, or call 647-508-5437 to register over the phone
- School Year classes run from September 9 until July 7 excluding statutory holidays and 4 weeks of scheduled breaks (No classes September 1-8, October 14 (Thanksgiving), December 23 – January 5, (Winter Holidays), February 17 (Family Day), March 16-20 (March Break), April 10 (Good Friday), April 13 (Easter Monday), May 18 (Victoria Day). Participants with classes falling on statutory holidays are automatically issued a make up class.
- Weekly Classes are on a monthly contract and requires payment for the first and last month. When you register online or by phone, you will also be charged the last month
- To cancel your weekly class contract, you must provide a minimum of 30 days written notice. We do not offer refunds for class contracts.
If you need assistance choosing the correct program for your child or family, please contact us for assistance!
Email: email@example.com Phone: 647-508-5437
Ninja Zone combines obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts, and freestyle movement with the freedom for kids to progress and learn at their own pace.
WHY PARENTS CHOOSE NINJA ZONE
A physical program for energetic children that also teaches mindfulness, balance, and focus.
We all want the best for our children; the influence that will allow us to continue shaping them into confident, capable people. At NinjaZone, we’ve crafted a program to give children the skills and confidence to continue learning and developing.
The NinjaZone program combines:
- The coordination from gymnastics
- The strength and agility from obstacle training
- The creativity from freestyle movement
A child’s progression is determined by their own pace, handing them the tools to shape their own experience. By letting children advance individually, within a defined and collaborative program, children of all ages and genders receive more than athletic gifts. They’re strong, confident kids.